Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Sunday shows 1 pm , 4pm and 7pm are all around 40-60% full as well at theater.11pm is like 30% full (lol who goes to a theater on Sunday at 11)went to watch ROTK at 11 pm on a Sunday, it was actually quite full.

Let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet.He said it would be 80 or there about. That means it will be above 75 for sure but not sure about 80.....I'll hold off the parade until Guru posts it. I'm thinking 78 now.

THG is just crazy...It actually will end up around 95% of admissions of TF2."He said it would be 80 or there about. That means it will be above 75 for sure but not sure about 80.....I'll hold off the parade until Guru posts it. I'm thinking 78 now."Baumer can you provide some back ground over the individual who made the estimate?Do not know about him...

Edited by Lordmandeep

THG is just crazy...It actually will end up around 95% of admissions of TF2."He said it would be 80 or there about. That means it will be above 75 for sure but not sure about 80.....I'll hold off the parade until Guru posts it. I'm thinking 78 now."Baumer can you provide some back ground over the individual who made the estimate?Do not know about him...

He would pop in to Mojo every once in a while and give us the numbers. I think he works for Rentrak or some other industry ticket counter. He is the real deal and I think he posts at HSX.

THG is just crazy...Baumer can you provide some back ground over the individual who made the estimate?Do not know about him...

Rth here and RT on WOKJ has access to studio numbers. He has been posting numbers in OS thread and he is very knowledgable about the industry.

When THE real Friday estimate drops, shitstorm could happen.

It's not going to drop below 75. I will guarantee that. If RTX says close to 80, then he'll be within a couple mill.
  • Like 1

He would pop in to Mojo every once in a while and give us the numbers. I think he works for Rentrak or some other industry ticket counter. He is the real deal and I think he posts at HSX.

So he IS an insider, I was wondering how a forumer could have accurate numbers almost each time.