Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Responses like this are silly, guess you are a psychic and saw this coming to this extent...

STFU.You dont know what you're talking about.

PSH!!! TOLD ME?!?!?!You told me 160m. Not 185m. Just 12 hours ago you and druv10 were preparing your funerals.We're all clueless losers here :P

Along with half the studios until the evening shows started. :P :P

How on earth... I thought it might be at 75m when I woke up, but over 80? Ludicrous. It's just typical. The films I support go down from estimates, the films I actually need to go down add 20 fuckin mil to the estimate. :dunce:

Remember people were saying early numbers don't match sell outs. Disney went conservative and boom we have 80.5M fricking bucks. This is beyond crazy the number went up 15M from early estimates. Absolutely unreal. :bop: :bop: :bop: :bop:

PSH!!! TOLD ME?!?!?!You told me 160m. Not 185m. Just 12 hours ago you and druv10 were preparing your funerals.We're all clueless losers here :P

Nahhhhh.. We told you it was going to be big/huge..And you were all IM3 on this...

Also does anyone else agree with me when I said Scrap Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Cap 2 and just go straight to Avengers 2? Why do solo's when this movies is better than all the solos? I know Marvel won't do it but Avengers should have priority going forward cause there's no way the solo's are going to live up to this.

Your thread is now completely useless. Every prediction for both movies is at least 20M too low :lol: