Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

My weighted average projection says 482.5M, while the daily tracking system says 517M. More daily data will increase the accuracy of the second number. My gut tells me it'll land between 480 and 510

This might seem like a stupid question, but do parents tend take their kids to see the same movie more than once if it's really great?

The only movies we've ever went to more than once were the SW prequels and Avatar. Can't really afford to go see the same movie over and over again. Too many othe movies to see. :)

Is there anybody who doesn't want to see this at least twice (if their purse allows it)?I don't think so. This has never happened, not with even Titanic, Avatar or TDK.

What do you mean?

80M is a ridiculous number, and there is no way it can keep this pace throughout the weekend. I see it dropping from Friday-midnights.

You really need to stop with all this negativity. It's already raped your expectations, so stop. It's tiresome.
  • Like 2

80M is a ridiculous number, and there is no way it can keep this pace throughout the weekend. I see it dropping from Friday-midnights.

Would have believed you if it was like 35/45 mid/Fri.

Hello guys, i had being a lurker here and on BOM for years, i am from Venezuela. This is my first post, i just want to say that i am so happy :) and also that you guys rock!!!!P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by axido
  • Like 4

Hello guys, i had being a lurker here and on BOM for years, i am from Venezuela. This is my first post, i just want to soy that i am so happy :) and also that you guys rock!!!!P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

:hellothere: Welcome.

Hello guys, i had being a lurker here and on BOM for years, i am from Venezuela. This is my first post, i just want to say that i am so happy :) and also that you guys rock!!!!P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Welcome mate.And no worries about the English, it is good enough. :)