Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Blah...like I thought he changed it forever.And tawasal and me will always have polar opposite opinions just for fun, so you can stop ruining our pleasure. :P

I respect polar opposites but not in the case of truth - Shitto is Shitto. No compromise, no alternative, no oposite. Contitutional and scientific fact. Dom got this. You`ll get there eventually. Truth always prevails. Resistance is futile. We have a Hulk.

I respect polar opposites but not in the case of truth - Shitto is Shitto. No compromise, no alternative, no oposite. Contitutional and scientific fact. Dom got this. You`ll get there eventually. Truth always prevails. Resistance is futile. We have a Hulk.

No exceptions. :P

FWIW, this will need to hit $193,738,923 to pass Spiderman as the biggest record breaker of all time.Meaning, Spiderman broke Potter's record by $24,549,495. The number listed above will beat Deathly Hallows 2 by one more dollar.

"I still can't believe SM3 held it for five years, it seems to be one of the most elusive records."This destroyed the record by around 17 million dollars.I was going on like a broken record for 2 years about TA even with a small Friday should beat Spidey 3 old record...