Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

The closest drive in near me is about 45 minutes away and it's very popular.

There are some near me but I haven't been in ages. They usually double as a swap meet during the day and drive in at night.

Sam killed it as Fury in this, he character set the tone of the whole film right from the beginning. I really think Marvel did a great job with those "After Credit" scene's in all the films to bring this thing together. It was basically a 4 year project and this is the climax of the whole thing.

Six years, 6, in the making. They laid out the blue print in 2006 when hey took out the $550m loan to finance IM & TIH, IM hit in '08 so by counting from there your selling "the plan" short.

Oh yea, Can Hollywood PLEASE LEAVE NEW YORK ALONE. They stay trying to blow us up and destroy us. LOL.

Well, G.I. Joe is blowing up London.

So, we get:

80M Fri

70M Sat (-12.5%)

50M Sun (-28.5%)

Hola...200M, with or without fudging. (don't care)

:mouthdropped::bouncy::bop::rotfl::bravo:

Can't see it falling that much with a 70M Saturday, will be closer to 20%

There are some near me but I haven't been in ages. They usually double as a swap meet during the day and drive in at night.

Depending on how long the movies are, they play 3-4 movies and the price to get in for all the movies costs less than 1 ticket at a Regal theater.

Depending on how long the movies are, they play 3-4 movies and the price to get in for all the movies costs less than 1 ticket at a Regal theater.

3-4? I knew it was 2 but damn that's a deal

Oh yea, Can Hollywood PLEASE LEAVE NEW YORK ALONE. They stay trying to blow us up and destroy us. LOL.

Haha! I live in South Carolina but my friend said this, she said "its always Manhattan!" and i said "where else in America would they have gone, Kansas?" she said LA, and i said "have you seen LA's skyline?" And whats even funnier, for some people, 3 of the trailers they get will be NYC based- TDKR, Dictator, TASM- man New York gets all the exposure! Bring a big budget action or comedy to SC! :P

Two 70m-day??? This is just ridiculous.... So it could beat John Carter's DOM total on Friday and on Saturday LOLSome people in Disney was getting fired, and some must now be getting promotions LOL

Edited by vc2002