Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I think that's too low. To be honest I think all of us in the game are too low. This thing is hitting $500m, imo. Like I said, last time I can remember WOM like this for a movie they were called Avatar and TDK. I mean A+ CS? That's insane right there.

lolI loved the movie but already there's a lot of people who think it wasn't as good as the reviews made it out to be, of course CS means everything though. We should start selling our houses and buying more Marvel stock.

lolI loved the movie but already there's a lot of people who think it wasn't as good as the reviews made it out to be, of course CS means everything though. We should start selling our houses and buying more Marvel stock.

If anything the reviews undersold it judging by reactions from people I'm seeing. This thing's WOM is already crazy online, at screenings I've been too, and everywhere you look.

I think that's too low. To be honest I think all of us in the game are too low. This thing is hitting $500m, imo. Like I said, last time I can remember WOM like this for a movie they were called Avatar and TDK. I mean A+ CS? That's insane right there.

Maybe, but my prediction is for the game which ends in Sept 3rd. But, you could be right. Who knows, we got some films that are pretty action packed and could take away from it's legs in the coming month or two.

C'mon Duuude, it wasn't nearly as profound as TDK, duuude !"Some people just want to watch the world burn."THAT is deeep, duuuude !

Yeah i mean its good, but its not a masterpiece or anything. Its no TDK either. Remember that the RT score is a % of who liked it, how much they liked it isnt factored in. I really liked it after seeing it, but now ive had a week to think about it i like it less.My problem with it is that it has no killer punch. It has no new tech, no 'Cameroneque' feel, no genius performances. Everything is good, but nothing is brilliant.. Edited by Rovex

Yeah i mean its good, but its not a masterpiece or anything. Its no TDK either. Remember that the RT score is a % of who liked it, how much they liked it isnt factored in. I really liked it after seeing it, but now ive had a week to think about it i like it less.

How much they liked it is factored in. That's what the average rating is for.

Congrats to Marvel, making 5 other movies to promote The Avengers really paid off. Maybe DC comics should consider doing the same thing with the next Batman trilogy.

Edited by gh05t

Congrats to Marvels, making 5 other movies to promote The Avengers really paid off. Maybe DC comics should consider doing the same thing with the next Batman trilogy.

Welcome
  • Like 1