HeyItsMoses

What Do You Expect Out of The Avengers 2?

I expect them to AVOID the classic "Part 2" tropes like giving up the role of superhero (or in this case - superhero team) only to have a change of heart a la Spider-Man 2 or Superman 2 or Ghost Rider 2 or Fantastic Four 2 (where Sue and Reed wanted to quit to have a normal life).I expect there to be more cohesive post-credit scenes in the Phase 2 solo films (None of those "...and why was Tony Stark approaching Thunderbolt Ross about putting together a team?" moments that need to be cleared up with a bonus-feature short-film on a DVD release)I expect there to be a slightly lower box office gross but a general confusion as to why since it's considered a superior movie to the original. (Actually that's more of a HOPE than an EXPECTATION)

ThanosLarger team (Main 4 + Warlock, Ms. Marvel, Panther, Ant-Man/Wasp, Vision, Dr. Strange and Quasar). If to many take out Dr. Strange/Quasar but I do think a team of this size is needed for Thanos/IG.That nonsense of smaller movie = less of a movie nonsense to be put to rest. If you look at what was said by Feige on this, we can still have a 10X more EPIC movie than Avengers.

• Like 1

ThanosLarger team (Main 4 + Warlock, Ms. Marvel, Panther, Ant-Man/Wasp, Vision, Dr. Strange and Quasar). If to many take out Dr. Strange/Quasar but I do think a team of this size is needed for Thanos/IG.That nonsense of smaller movie = less of a movie nonsense to be put to rest. If you look at what was said by Feige on this, we can still have a 10X more EPIC movie than Avengers.

I also want RR to be on the team. It would awesome to see his interaction with Stark.

This, basically . After the insane success of the first movie I expect a behemoth of an epic for the second film . Huge budget , more characters and Thanos in all of his glory .

Captain America will die IMO, if they stay true to the comics. Don't worry he'll be back in TA3
I'd say an actual Avenger death is likely also and Cap is a good candidate if for no other reason then whose already involved in the MCU. I think you'd have Captain America 3 with

Bucky becoming Cap, just like in the comics

then see for TA3 Steve return to the star spangled attire.

I'm most interested to see how the film opens. I would love to see BW and HE on a mission together and they uncover the villain's plot leading to one of them being killed/captured as the instigation to bring the rest of the team back together. I do think we'll see one of the original team taken out in the first act, just to shake things up (and make room for all the new characters).