Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

BREAKING: NADNY BUYS OUT CONTRACT WITH DC; GREEN LANTERN WILL BE THE FINAL DC MOVIE

(With my new auteur way of dealing with this game, I've really lost any interest in the DC movies. The only other one I was somewhat interested in was a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle time travel movie where they meet Jonah Hex or SHAZAM, but the latter is being made in real life. Green Lantern, which was ironically the first DC movie I ever planned out, will be my final one. Once I post it, I'll offer the DCU rights to someone who's interested.

Those movies have just become too creatively stifling for me)

• Like 1

BREAKING: NADNY BUYS OUT CONTRACT WITH DC; GREEN LANTERN WILL BE THE FINAL DC MOVIE (With my new auteur way of dealing with this game, I've really lost any interest in the DC movies. The only other one I was somewhat interested in was a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle time travel movie where they meet Jonah Hex or SHAZAM, but the latter is being made in real life. Green Lantern, which was ironically the first DC movie I ever planned out, will be my final one. Once I post it, I'll offer the DCU rights to someone who's interested. Those movies have just become too creatively stifling for me)

:bulgingeyes:

BREAKING: NADNY BUYS OUT CONTRACT WITH DC; GREEN LANTERN WILL BE THE FINAL DC MOVIE

(With my new auteur way of dealing with this game, I've really lost any interest in the DC movies. The only other one I was somewhat interested in was a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle time travel movie where they meet Jonah Hex or SHAZAM, but the latter is being made in real life. Green Lantern, which was ironically the first DC movie I ever planned out, will be my final one. Once I post it, I'll offer the DCU rights to someone who's interested.

Those movies have just become too creatively stifling for me)

Posted Image

BREAKING: NADNY BUYS OUT CONTRACT WITH DC; GREEN LANTERN WILL BE THE FINAL DC MOVIE(With my new auteur way of dealing with this game, I've really lost any interest in the DC movies. The only other one I was somewhat interested in was a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle time travel movie where they meet Jonah Hex or SHAZAM, but the latter is being made in real life. Green Lantern, which was ironically the first DC movie I ever planned out, will be my final one. Once I post it, I'll offer the DCU rights to someone who's interested.Those movies have just become too creatively stifling for me)

Will you be selling off your other franchises as well or will it just be DC? 'Cause I can think of a few worth claiming.

The IPs I currently will be working on

DC (giving up after Green Lantern)

James Bond (giving up after Dreamwalker as per game rules)

Danny Phantom

Portal

Bone

Once and Future King

The Shadow Children Series

My Little Pony

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Army of Two

Why, which ones do you want?

...can I take James Bond? I'm interested in doing something special with it.

Damn it, that was the one I wanted. :angry:  :ph34r:

Edit: Also Bone (though wasn't Animal Logic going to do a film IRL?)

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 1

...can I take James Bond? I'm interested in doing something special with it.

I think Numbers is supposed to be taking it next.

Personally, I'm of the opinion we should lottery it (since I'm interested in taking the rights as well). 

• Like 1

Eh, not that anyone cares about my two cents, but I think Bond is kinda the one property that I think should be on a waiting list of sorts, seeing how it's an actual film franchise still going on.

By that, I mean, there should be an ongoing list of people who want it. For example, let's go with Rukaio, C00k13, and Spaghetti.

Rukaio has been active for two game years

C00k13 just started being active.

Spaghetti has been active for six game years.

Spaghetti gets first dibs on Bond, but only if he gets the movie done within two years (Year 11). If he gets the movie out in time, he gets three to four Bond movies and then has to give up the rights. If he doesn't get it out in time, it's counted that he took his turn with Bond. Then, hypothetically in Year 11 if Spaghetti screwed it up, the list would be Rukaio and C00k13 (and anyone else who wanted it at that point, but that's besides the point). Let's say hypothetically I want to make a new James Bond movie with a new cast. I can get back in line, but it has to be active years since I had the license. So...

Rukaio would have four game years

C00k13 would have three game years.

I would have two game years.

Yeah, it's a bit overcomplicated, but James Bond is, well, James Bond. ;)

(Note: I wrote out this post before Numbers chimed in, but don't want to not post it :P )

• Like 1

I like the idea that everybody gets a chance to make their own Bond film. I think that everybody could put their own cool spin on the franchise to make it a bit fresh and new every film without the weight of franchise fatigue.

It would almost be like the Mission: Impossible series.

Each film has a different director, who employs a different style.

• Like 1