75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

So is this RTH supposed to work in the business or something?, he's in Sydney so why would he know?

I don`t care where he is and what he does for living. He`s been on the money and that`s all that matters. He could be Paul the Octopus, that would be cool. Edited by fishnets

12.5 million gives it at least 96 million for the weekend and over 100 million it it either increases over 130%, increases over 40% on Sat and decreases less then 35% on Sunday.I think Sat will increase a lot if Friday is below 140%...

The average Friday increase of summer starts is around 150%, I think Avengers will match that. Since it has many family audiences.

Edited by Olive

Why not????

Because you have to look at a films second Thursday's in May to get a range. It's not going to increase. The very best it could hope for is to stay flat, but that is unlikely. Just look at IM2's second Thurs or Thor or Spidey 3 and so on.

You guys are scaring me. I want over $100 mio to happen. Maybe it`s a weekend movie.

Fish, every day this week has been on par or better than other films of its ilk, with the exception of Wednesday. It's doing amazingly well. And yes, the weekend numbers are going to be huge.

Who cares about Thu. I want Fri crystal ball estimates lol

Nikki will have her Friday update before all the Thursday numbers are in.
  • Like 1