75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

At this point, I'd say the chances are 75/25 that TDK is done.

I'd say 95/5.If it follows SM3 from here, it will finish with 550M. Can't really see it going much lower than that.

What? Can't wait til December will be good times. In the past few days it has been said that the word locked has been used to loosely and this is a perfect example of that.

How can anything beat that though? Edited by lab276

What? Can't wait til December will be good times. In the past few days it has been said that the word locked has been used to loosely and this is a perfect example of that.

What are you predicting for The Hobbit Neo?

Avengers' Monday was inflated due to spillover business from Sunday. Should drop around 15% on Tuesdsay.

:mellow: :mellow: :lol: :lol:Not saying it's not possible, just that the tone of your post will not change even if TA makes 1 bil. (Not possible, just an example) Edited by Shantal
  • Like 2

Realistically, I can't see TH doing better than mid- to high-400s.... but reality sometimes has a way of not being realistic. ;)

Prior to TA's release who could see 600M. Many TA predicts were in the 330M-400M range. If you take that mid to high 400s and use TA 600M how much will you get?

Can we do some breakdowns?18M MID 61M OD147M OW441M would be a 3X what TA could get, but December wouldn't we get a higher multiplier?3.9X = 573M between CON1 and IAL

I won't! When 600M projections are being thrown around, someone has to be the voice of reason...

I agree with you. This isn't going to triple its opening weekend. I see a 2.7 multiplier and a 560M-565M finish
  • Like 1