75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

Why would that be?

When I was watching the sold out shows on twitter people kept complaining 2D was sold out so they went 3D.Also rallax theater showed a huge decrease for 3D percentage wise. It was 60-40 sunday today it was 50-50 Edited by eXtacy

Wasn't TDK's monday drop much, much smaller? I know the summerdays help, but I don't get this talk about the best Monday drop in the last 10 years

It's the second best drop in the last 10 years for movies that opened in early May. Only SM1 pulled off a better Monday drop.

When I was watching the sold out shows on twitter people kept complaining 2D was sold out so they went 3D.

It was like that on the weekend too though. If anything, the 3D ratio will drop on the weekends, but for the weekdays it should be basically the same as the previous weekend.

Wasn't TDK's monday drop much, much smaller? I know the summerdays help, but I don't get this talk about the best Monday drop in the last 10 years

Problems with reading?

second best drop for a summer opener in the last 10 years

Is TDK really going down? After the first TDK monday thread everyone went Titanic is going down.. didnt happen..What are the chances?

At this point, I'd say the chances are 75/25 that TDK is done.
  • Like 1

Great Monday for TA. I finally saw it last night at a 10 pm showing. I'd say 250 people were there in a 400 seater. It was a 2D showing so it might be true that the 3D share will go down since people that want 2D can now get it.

With $600m it's locked to win the year.

What? Can't wait til December will be good times. In the past few days it has been said that the word locked has been used to loosely and this is a perfect example of that.