CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

God I hate DS. Killing me in BSG

Tell me about it!! It's just destroying me already. I'm gonna come up like 60m+ over its gross, obviously it won't make the top 12, it messed up that whole 4 parter horror question for me, and a couple of this week's questions too! Damn you Burton, why'd you have to go and make such a weird movie! :angry:

Perfect movie. It's one of my all time favorites.

I need to watch this movie with proper conditions. The first time I saw it the girl I was with wouldn't shut up and kept complaining about the songs and commenting the movie. It was a pirated copy with very poor quality too. And then people think pirated movies don't ruin a movie experience. I usually love the combination of Burton/Depp. Edited by iJackSparrow

A 50% drop for the movie that shattered the opening weekend record would be really freaking impressive.

Yeah, I think it's important to emphasis just how impressive that is, especially since we're talking about a movie that obliterated the OW record by like $40m. TA's amazing run continues!