CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

I am feeling better. Rth posted this on KJ.

Yeah it should be in 28-30m range at this point and DS 9.2-11m, in a top line nutshell matinee and early eve tracking is only max 50% of theatres so any form of extrapolation etc is based on that, well that being the top end, and yes especially when numbers are big being out just a couple of % even could throw you off millions

Thank god,hope it'll be adjusted up by a few millions.
  • Like 1

I am feeling better. Rth posted this on KJ.

Yeah it should be in 28-30m range at this point and DS 9.2-11m, in a top line nutshell matinee and early eve tracking is only max 50% of theatres so any form of extrapolation etc is based on that, well that being the top end, and yes especially when numbers are big being out just a couple of % even could throw you off millions

Just remember there is probably zero chance of a movie ending below the low point of a Rth range. It's generally towards the upper end.

There is a line from the Mummy Returns I am still shocked NEVER became a meme."By putting on the bracelet your son just caused the 2nd appocoplyspe (SP)"Yes the 2nd, they must of forgot about the first :P