hasanahmad

Monday Actuals Box Office 5/15/2012 . Avengers 7.9 DS 2.3

I still have it over 600. The drop today is normal since Sunday was inflated a bit by Mother's Day.

It could do definately. I have it down for about a 5.9 to 6mil Thursday and about a 55mil 3rd weekend so if it does do that then i'm definately sticking with my 570mil total.

No.Fri: 14.6Sat: 21.9Sun: 15.652 mill

More or less the same numbers that i thought exceot i saw Saturday being a bit higher, i think it will definately be in that range though, i can't see 70mil+ like many do it that 3rd weekend thread.

Seems low. I see it doing closer to $60m.

What kind of increases do you see on the weekend? 150% Fri, 50% Sat and -30% Sund?

More or less the same numbers that i thought exceot i saw Saturday being a bit higher, i think it will definately be in that range though, i can't see 70mil+ like many do it that 3rd weekend thread.

IMHO, 70 mill is about as impossible as Battleship opening to 200 mill. It would have to have some kind of a freakish weekend multipler. Say it ends with 6.5 on Thursday, that means to get to 70 mill, it would have to do something absurd like this:Friday: 19.5 +200% Sat: 30.6 (+57%)Sun: 21.4 (-30%)71.5 millThat's impossible.