Heretic

Wednesday numbers: Guru Dictator: 4.1 Avengers: 6.3

You were right. Hopefully it remains flat or only slight decline today.

With a drop like that, might it rise up a bit today? I think it was feeling the effects of The Dictator yesterday. Edited by Jay Beezy

With a drop like that, might it rise up a bit today? I think it was feeling the effects of The Dictator yesterday.

No, it's a typical drop. It will fall by 2-4% again today.

Tell ya what I'm gonna do and it's a challenge even for me: From today's date of, what?? May 17th??? I won't mention Nolan's name or TDKR in any thread or topic of conversation until July 20th.. Deal??? You think I can do it???

I don't think you can do it till 7:20 tonight, let alone 7/20 the date.

Dang. Where was this policy when Pluto Nash came out?Is there midnight numbers for Salmon Fishing in the Yemen?

I read "every" as an exaggeration. :P At my usual theatre, the majority (though not all) of the wide releases got midnight screenings; I haven't seen a limited film get a midnight, though.

ERC twitter Wednesday's top movies: 1. THE AVENGERS $6.3M ($395M), 2. THE DICTATOR $4.1M ($4.1M), 3. DARK SHADOWS $1.8M ($36M)

Edited by Olive

The Dictator just visited a UN Tribunal. Looks like bait and switch marketing did not do it any favors. SBC should just stick to supporting roles.

Solid for Avengers it might get to 400 million before Friday. It's going to be close. As for the Dictator it's okay. But as much as I liked Borat, SBC act is wearing a little thin.

Solid for Avengers it might get to 400 million before Friday. It's going to be close.As for the Dictator it's okay. But as much as I liked Borat, SBC act is wearing a little thin.

Nah, TA will hit 400M on Thursday daily number.