AniNate

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - 6/8/2012

Im feeling under 150M for this. They dont do much new for these movies excpet putting them on a new continent. Shrek did a good job at coming up with new concepts. I think audiences will treat this like Alvin 3; just another rehash.

Edited by jandrew

What I'm frustrated about is the fact that Madagascar the country hasn't been featured at all. That's one beautiful country.

It was still featured in the beginning of the 2nd movie, but after that they are just using the country's name for people to easily recognize the franchise...

Wait where was the first one?

New York if I'm not mistaken.And none of the lead animals are from Madagascar. Seriously, lion, hippo, zebra and giraffe? Those are "African" mammals. Madagascar was once home to an extinct species of mini-hippo though.

New York if I'm not mistaken.And none of the lead animals are from Madagascar. Seriously, lion, hippo, zebra and giraffe? Those are "African" mammals. Madagascar was once home to an extinct species of mini-hippo though.

Seriously? It begins in New York, but that is only 10-20 minutes, after that all the movie is passed in Madagascar. Edited by CJohn

I am not a big fan of these movies, but I still remember the 1st is mostly passed in Madagascar, and the 2nd also begins in Madagascar (but they are there like 10 minutes). This will be the 1st of the franchise where, apparently, they will not show Madagascar at all.

Edited by CJohn

this one shouldve had them going back to nyc, not becoming circus animals. or better yet, let them go back in the 2nd, finish it there, but leave the penguins- then they get there own movie that could serve as a #3.