MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

The horse was probably CG..

Yes of course. They wouldn't be allowed to do that, but it still bothers me because it is so realistic.

I think it was a real horse, which is why the HBO series "Luck" thought it was okay. Shameful, really. :sadno:

No, it wasn't. Trust me.And The Ring is one of my fave movies also, but that scene is just bothersome.....lol

I hate when animals are really abused while making a movie. It's despicable. Gladly its much rarer nowadays.I still feel like shit whenever an animal dies or gets beaten in a movie, even if its CG..That is one of the reasons why I probably wont even watch Cannibal Holocaust.

Edited by Jack Nevada

I hate when animals are really abused while making a movie. It's despicable. Gladly its much rarer nowadays.I still feel like shit whenever an animal dies or gets beaten in a movie.That is one of the reasons why I probably wont even watch Cannibal Holocaust.

Oh boy, now you've done it. I hope this doesn't get too sidetracked.....but yes, it is a disgusting film. And not just because of what they do in the film, but because of how many times they had to do it to some animals. They killed three monkeys because the one scene didn't look right the first two times and the turtle disembowelment is just nauseating......can we go back to the numbers now.

I hate when animals are really abused while making a movie. It's despicable. Gladly its much rarer nowadays.I still feel like shit whenever an animal dies or gets beaten in a movie, even if its CG..That is one of the reasons why I probably wont even watch Cannibal Holocaust.

Cannibal Holocaust made me cry.