MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Don't weekend actuals come out like 3 or 4pm EST? I think it is still a bit early, no?

They come whenever the studio feels like reporting them. Good or bad Fox is usually the first studio to report theirs .

I have nothing, don't I? :)

you don't. tagging along people by potentially stringing them along is in itself obnoxious for a forum community. There needs to be some adult behavior here somehow. tell it like it is and show it Edited by Hasan Ahmad

you don't. tagging along people by potentially stringing them along is in itself obnoxious for a forum community. There needs to be some adult behavior here somehow. tell it like it is and show it

Is this English? I'm sorry, but I'm confused. I didn't said it was a big deal, it's just a tiny tidbit brought to me by the whisper of a golden horn yesterday that I hope it comes to fruition. I'm sorry to ask, English isn't my first language either, but where are you from? :)

Is this English? I'm sorry, but I'm confused. I didn't said it was a big deal, it's just a tiny tidbit brought to me by the whisper of a golden horn yesterday that I hope it comes to fruition. I'm sorry to ask, English isn't my first language either, but where are you from? :)

You don't have any news or anything. stringing people along is the lowest of the lowest in forum behavior. If you did you would share it, but you won't. because you don't have anything. Edited by Hasan Ahmad