Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

• Founder / Operator

Audeinces widely disagree. The guy isn`t a draw at all.

He's arguably more of a draw than most comedic actors. The age of drawing power has seriously subsided in recent years. Just look at what's happening to Depp and Smith this month.

I don`t recall any movie starring Rudd that broke out. Didn`t he have a flop just recently? I mean, he`s a nice guy but definitely not Mr Charisma by any stretch of the word.As for Depp and Smith, MIB3 wasn`t clamored for and DS is most likely one Kabuki Depp movie too many.

Ok, so now:- JohnCarter will make 73M?!- Battleship 2nd weekend is 10X times smaller than TA's!- TheDictator is not exploding.- MarigoldHotel could crawl to 30M.And TheAvengers... woohoooo!

As shown by Avengers you need a team to get people drawn in.Also stop with this bullcrap, oh look one Batman beats the Avengers...Bullshit...Its the all time performance of Heath and a great performance by Harvey + Batman that made TDK such a great film

So, for Moonrise Kingdom, when do you think it will go wide?

Probably soon. They were adding shows like mad at the Regal Union Square in NYC. Every show was sold out.eta: Doesn't look like it is today though.http://www.fandango.com/regalunionsquarestadium14_aajnk/theaterpage Edited by ECSTASY

Not bad for MIB3 I suppose. Considering it took them 10 years to get around to it and not to mention the fact that the last one was not very well liked; it's not to bad. YES!! TA passed 500m on Saturday. Nice to get something right for a change in the BSG.

Ok, just got in to work and here is where we are as of 5:15:MIB32D - 4043D - 304Total - 708The Avengers2D - 3513D - 213Total - 564

Awesomeness. I appreciate this kind of post giving perspective of how much a movie theater is making.