Impact

Behind the Camera

Hey Ry, I have a film planned for Year 2 that is a murder-thriller (not a mystery since the killers are the protagonists) based around the film industry. Is it okay with you if I use a couple of your original CAYOM actors/actresses for a couple cameo roles, as a sort of homage to the old CAYOM. Same goes with you Impact, though you had only a couple made-up actors/actresses of note (Jenna Robinson was the one I remember).It would lend the film a bit more authenticity within the CAYOM-verse if CAYOM-original actors popped in for a cameo (such as a scene on a film set).

Edited by 4815162342

Hey Ry, I have a film planned for Year 2 that is a murder-thriller (not a mystery since the killers are the protagonists) based around the film industry. Is it okay with you if I use a couple of your original CAYOM actors/actresses for a couple cameo roles, as a sort of homage to the old CAYOM. Same goes with you Impact, though you had only a couple made-up actors/actresses of note (Jenna Robinson was the one I remember).It would lend the film a bit more authenticity within the CAYOM-verse if CAYOM-original actors popped in for a cameo (such as a scene on a film set).

Have Fergie make a cameo as well.

Warcraft -- year 2. I will try to incorporate the WoW storyline along with some of the literature and the older games, though it won't exactly follow the exact story line of a certain game.Bill Fick Year 2 - Instead of making this a franchise, I will take elements of the more successful bill stories into one film.

If Year 1 goes fast, then I may pop by for a future year with some new projects. I guess this is a new start for everyone, so I'll just have to start from scratch. I'm not certain yet, but we'll see how things go. Maybe I pull a Numbers and win BP my first year. Just saying.