Impact

Behind the Camera

I am worried my animated Christmas film will get beaten down by other animated and Christmas films. The only advantage that it has is a strong cast, director, already a very well established fan base that follows the direct, and a PG-13 or R rating.

Alright, well if it's ok, I'll hop in when I'm back! I don't even know where I'm getting internet from on my tripI'm showing up in london tomorrow with $2500 and a backpackSo I will sit on some projects and come back in as an upstart company? Cool with everyone?

This idea would probably be frowned upon, but I think the idea of a completely rebooted CAYOM universe would be cool, with no sequels to past franchises, and potential rebooted franchises that would take the story in different directions. Then again, I have no existing franchises in the game, and therefore no stake in them, so I could understand why others would feel differently.

This idea would probably be frowned upon, but I think the idea of a completely rebooted CAYOM universe would be cool, with no sequels to past franchises, and potential rebooted franchises that would take the story in different directions. Then again, I have no existing franchises in the game, and therefore no stake in them, so I could understand why others would feel differently.

Which is what's been happening. :P

Too many people lost everything with the BOM crash so a restart was agreed upon.

Remaking films gives the players a chance to make them better. It also gives us more time to think of new ideas. :PRemake Murder on the 4th Floor Impact. A remake with a fresh cast and a bit more explaining of the mystery/investigation/characters and you got gold. :)

That's true.But remakes can be good sometimes. I plan on remaking my Mysteries of the Beyond sci-fi trilogy. Some general concepts will be the same, but a lot of the plot/characters are going to be different. Likewise when I remake the Hartwick OT, the plot will be significantly changed/upgraded to make that series more original and better. Right now I'm using the new version of CAYOM to give me time to work on my original ideas that would have been a little rushed for the old version's Year 47.