Impact

Behind the Camera

Glad we are getting this going. I still have quite a few ideas. Mostly ones from CAYOM 1, but it's been 6 years since I wrote the very short plots, so it's not like I will end up copying things.

Instead we could write some marketing informations or details like: "It´s a very dark themed film, it wants to be serious not funny blabla..." But also not like: "Actor XY gives an oscar-worthy performance". That would be BS.Edit: Or trailer informations like: "It focus on the money shots", "it focus on introducing the characters"

Edited by SilverShark

I'll be busy this week with final finals so if someone wants to put up an advance scheduling thread for Year 3 they can go ahead. They just need to be fairly regular in updating it.

I think injuries and hospitals outweigh internet everytime. Don't worry about it and get better. :)I got 1 set of votes in, so those not having a medical emergency should get on it.

Edited by 4815162342

Gee are you guys still at year 2? I was going to come back but yeah I'm not even sure anymore considering how long it has been :P (And I'm not sure what to write about right now)

• Community Manager

Gee are you guys still at year 2? I was going to come back but yeah I'm not even sure anymore considering how long it has been :P (And I'm not sure what to write about right now)

No, come back. We're starting year 3 next week, and it's that kind of attitude that has kept us in year 2 for so long.

With the deadline this evening I have 4 votes in (including mine).A few categories have a runaway winner but some are incredibly tangled up (1 has a 4-way tie!!!). So yeah, another set of votes or 2 would be greatly appreciated.

Sent PM to a bunch of guys. Waterbottle will send his tomorrow.

In that case I will push the deadline back to tomorrow night and I'll blow through the Oscars Sunday when I have time.

So 1000-1500 words is the general amount? That sounds good to me... usually about what I've written for my films as it is.I will be getting my oscar votes in tonight.My films for Y3:Legend of the Red Dragon - About a young adventurer's hunt for the Red Dragon that plagues his landAnd some others. I think Interconnected 2 (new name, of course) will be coming then.