Impact

Behind the Camera

Dang I fell way behind. I hope I can get my films in....

I have all of mine done but Roger the Alien and A Vita Del Cristo I haven't started yet. Roger the Alien should be finished easily but A Vita Del Cristo might have to wait for Year 3 because I am working very hard on that film.

StarCraft and S-L-A-V-E are ready but I have big problems with writing Atlantis: Dark Empire. I had some nice ideas for it but its very hard to write it down that it works out well. I may delay it and put something else into that spot but idk what...

So far in terms of writing I think this Year has gone well. It's my second proper one.With Final Fantasy I basically rewrote half of the story in order to shorten it and to make it more suitable for movies.Then Karate Kong is a completely original piece, but I'm having problems with plot movement at the moment, I know the beginning and the end...and even a bit in between but I'm having trouble trying to make things seem like they should be happening. Things are becoming more clear now, the writers block is subsiding.His Story is another original piece was initially meant to be released in CAYOM A, the script was finished actually, I read through it a few days ago and I thought My god that sounds terrible and its too short!! So the movie was basically completely reshaped in terms of the length. Just having difficulties with deciding the casting at the moment, once I do that will be ready to be out the door.I Hate Luv Stories....I'm lifting half the plot from a Bollywood movie but then changing it a bit of the way through as well. Actually I should get onto writing that if it has to come out this year!Not even thinking about Year 3 right now, but I wanna definitely do an original action movie for that year; in fact the initial idea for His Story was completely different from what it turned into, I wanna see if that original idea has any potential! Then I also plan to adapt another videogame series.

Edited by darthdevidem01

For me I know where the films are going, it's just a matter of having the time to write them down and be in the mood for writing.

My plot for U.S.S. Seawolf turned out fairly longer than I would have liked since I lost the original plot and went from scratch with the source novel. Thankfully I have the original plot for its semi-sequel saved so if I do make that follow-up it will be significantly shorter.

On that note, for those Pokemon fans I want a semi-informal poll about what the starter Pokemon for the main character in my Pokemon film should be.Should it be Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur? Your responses will have some influence for the main character, since I know what Gary Oak is going to get (Eevee like in Pokemon Yellow). This is the last of the films I will work on for Year 2 but I hope to get it ready for this Year.

Edited by 4815162342