rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

Which film after 1999 has the most consecutive 1m+ weekends? I checked on BOM and MBFGW had 22. That must be the record of any film for the last 12 years right?FOTR had 17. Avatar 15. ROTK, Cast Away, Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and The Hangover all 14. THG had 11 already. How many more will it have?

Edited by vc2002

I just checked the Regal Union in NY and Snow White is doing really well there. 9 of its first 11 shows have sold out. That's a significant improvement over last night. Surprisingly the AMC Empire 25 in NY, which is the busiest theater in the country, isn't playing Snow White. They have a bunch of indie movies playing instead. Weird.

The Empire is weird like that.

Yeah, that was weird when I saw it. And with 25 screens, they should be able to make room for a new release that would definitely sell out a lot of shows there.

The AMC Empire 25 & Regal E-walk 13 across the road from each other basically there is product split over the course of year some distributors do roughly roughly 50/50 split on product to each others higher split to Empire.Recent timesEmpires had TA, JC, THG, BS, WOTTE-walk Titanic, 21J, AR, DS, SWATHLike in Toronto Scotibank Tor didn't get SWAT it went to AMC Dundas & Younge, both complexes don't run same films product split(although there tends to be more of a swing to one or the other) Edited by Rth