hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

Where did you read that? And even if it does, doesn't matter. FD will allow it to drop by about 10%. With a 50% bump on Friday, and 45% on Sat and a 10% drop Sunday, that will be good enough for a 33% drop.

I seriously doubt it's going to increase 50% on Friday. FD doesn't seem to boost total weekend's box office: Sunday will stronger than normal, but Friday and Saturday will be deflated. Last year Thor actually decreased on Friday by 10%.http://www.boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?track=thor.htm&sortdate=2011-06-17&p=.htm

I seriously doubt it's going to increase 50% on Friday. FD doesn't seem to boost total weekend's box office: Sunday will stronger than normal, but Friday and Saturday will be deflated. Last year Thor actually decreased on Friday by 10%.http://www.boxoffice...11-06-17&p=.htm

Thor lost close to 1000 theaters, more than half of its TC

I was about to say that 33% was not going to happen based on this post and then realized RTX posted this. Sorry man, but I have to disregard everything you say about this movie.

If TA is at 1.3 on Thurs, which is reasonable, then I have it doing this:Fri: 1.95 (+50%)Sat: 2.82 (+45%)Sun: 2.27 (-10%)That's a 37% drop. That seems reasonable. If it is higher on Thurs and has a better Fri bump, 33% could happpen.

I seriously doubt it's going to increase 50% on Friday. FD doesn't seem to boost total weekend's box office: Sunday will stronger than normal, but Friday and Saturday will be deflated. Last year Thor actually decreased on Friday by 10%.http://www.boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?track=thor.htm&sortdate=2011-06-17&p=.htm

Green Lantern opened, a direct hit against the film. Tell me you don't think TA is going to decrease on Friday.

However, that's also what made Potter so relatable - he was just an every day kid. Just as Spider-man was an every day kid until he was bitten.

Not according to TASM. According to TASM, it was Parker's destiny to become Spider-Man (unless the previews are misleading me). Edited by The Iron Horse

Comparing TA 1:1 against stuff like Thor is useless now. Thor was making well under 500k/day so its TC was tumbling

Stop being logical.

It's usually also a big task just to read the Fri/Sat pages that you miss when going to sleep.. I did this weekend and it took me 1/2 hour.

:bouncy: I know that! lol

In boxofficemojo years, once, i spent more than ONE HOUR to read a bigweekend thread...

I can only imagine someone sitting in front of a computer and reading, reading, smiling, reading, reading, laughing, reading, reading... What a fun night for who-doesn't go-out!

• Like 1

Was about 5.2% low for last week's guess for ta. Here's this week's guesses:T-1.5W-1.2H-1.3W/E-6.2I now don't see ta missing 600m. I know I'm late, but I'm here. Although, I don't think it'll happen until august.

I think you're way low on this one. IM, IM2 and SM1 all had far lower drops over their seventh weekend, which AFAIK coincided with father's day weekend. You're predicting a 45% drop when I think it will be sub 40%.-editMeant seventh weekend lol Edited by doublejack

Hemsworth 2012 (until now):a 40M+ moviea 550M+ moviea 100M+ movieGo Thor!

Totally. He really brought heart in Star Trek and it`s all gravy train from there. he rocks and that`s that. Hollywood better doesn`t mismanage his career.

Green Lantern opened, a direct hit against the film. Tell me you don't think TA is going to decrease on Friday.

Panda and Pirates also had small Friday increases. Hangover and Bridesmaids were unaffected because they followed a different weekend pattern ( due to rating I guess)TA will probably increase 30% at best.

I'm going to predict a gross of 7.6 for TA this weekend, a drop of 33%.

your latest utterly bullshit Avengers predictions huh?

Weekend 7 drops:Iron Man -25%Iron Man2 -37%Spiderman -27%Spiderman3 -42%Only a SM3 drop would keep TA from doing more than 7m this weekend

Totally. He really brought heart in Star Trek and it`s all gravy train from there. he rocks and that`s that. Hollywood better doesn`t mismanage his career.

Hollywood isn't managing his career. That would be his agent, lol. Now I can totally see him filling the action hero void we've been missing since Arnold got old. He has the same charisma and presence. And he's hot, lol.

I'm sure Hollywood dreams of...

- pairing him with SarahJessicaParker (meh!) in a trendy-romcom

- pairing him with Edward Burns (meh!) in a tired cop actioner

- pairing him with a hair stylist who would darken his hairs in an intense dark serial killer thrilller

Be careful Chris!

• Like 1