hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

My worst case Prometheus' projection:Mon: 5.3Tues: 5.3 -0%Wed: 4 -25%Thurs: 3.8 -5%Fri:6.5 +70% loses IMAXSat:8.4 +30%Sun:5.6 -30% gets no boost from the Fathers day.Worst case second weekend drop is 60%

Why would it lose IMAX? Is Rock of Ages getting it?

Did I bring Avengers up? I simply said that people need to move on from that bland film. Move the FUCK on.

A great movie will last with us forever. The Avengers is a great movie. You shall be hearing about it... *cue creepy music*.... Forever!

1. That last line you used is so ridiculously old. I heard that line in sixth grade (seven years ago).2. English isn't my native language, so...stop acting like a victim. Why attack me for merely trying to help you in English? I find that behavior very low.

1: And? It's still appropriate in your case.2: Uhu, right, you were trying to "help" me from the good of your heart. You really are a worthless poster.

*sigh*Some of us HP fans are sane. Honest.I love(d) DH2. I love(d) Avengers. I was a little sad that DH2 lost it's OW title, but 5 minutes later I didn't care. Doesn't diminish what DH2 did, and it's awesome that TA is chugging along like it is.

• Like 4

Potter is a stereotypical good vs evil movie. The 'chosen one' vs a villain who is evil for the sake of it. Intelligent and deep it ain't.

Oh no. Get yer umbrella ready 'cause shits about to rain on you!