Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

TASM is better than all of Raimi spidermans except sm2.

I actually agree, although the original Spider-man just felt a lot more fresh when it came out, however if both had equal visuals and you swapped their release dates The Amazing Spider-Man would be seen as the better film by far
  • Like 1

Hairspray is the 4th best film of all timeCars 2 and kung fu panda 2 are good sequels both from weak first filmsThe smurfs series is fantastic and scooby doo is shitBeautiful creatures and mortal instruments are both great filmsSpace chimps is a classic animationJuly 2008 was the best month ever for releases (in uk)- walle (my second favourite ever film), the dark knight, mamma mia, Hancock and moreTaken 2 is way better than taken which is a bad filmTwilight new moon is quite a good film (I enjoyed it quite a lot but then I saw twilight 1)NATM is one of the worst movie franchisesHarry potter1 is a horrible filmThe haunted mansion is Eddie murphys worst filmIce age 2 is shiteThe wild and curious George are good animated moviesHappy feet two IS FANTASTICShrek 3/4 are great movies and 2 is terribleBarnyard is an amazing filmA monster in Paris is horrible whatever the critics sayDwayne Johnson is one of the worst actors (tooth fairy and race to witch mountain are in my 10 worst movies of all time)And way morw

Dwayne Johnson is one of the worst actors (tooth fairy and race to witch mountain are in my 10 worst movies of all time) 

That's a popular opinion. Everybody knows he can't act, much the same as Arnold in the 80s, but he has a charm that people like, so they don't feel the need to mention his lack of acting ability every 5 seconds.

• Like 2

If Space Chimps is a classic, then so are the Wild, Doogal, and Planet 51.

If doogal is the magic roundabout (2005 here in uk) then that is a classic. If not, i have not seen it. Planet 51 is quite a good film but nothing special. The wild came a year too late and wasn't that good

Harry Potter was a boring series

CA and Thor were better than TA

THG was better than CF

Frozen was a crappy movie 

MU over DM2

I agree with Captain American being better than The Avengers and with Monster University being over Despicable Me 2 (both DM's were terrible, as a matter of fact)

• Like 1