A Marvel Fanboy

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice | September 6, 2024 | RIP Harry Belafonte

On 8/10/2024 at 12:03 PM, Eric Ripley said:

She does seem to be for BUrton what Johnny Depp used to be; his go to star. He has his biggest sucess in years with her in  "Wenedsay".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mad Max007 said:

Who would've thunk Bettlejuice would be the more successful Keaton return than Batman!

It helps when your lead actor isn't a wanted criminal like in The Flash.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Mad Max007 said:

Who would've thunk Bettlejuice would be the more successful Keaton return than Batman!

For one thing Beetlejuice is pretty much, except for the voice actor on the cartoon series; a Keaton monopoly; he does not have to share it with like he did the role of 'Batman"

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

I cackled at this. Theroux's gonna steal the movie.

Between Keaton and O'Hara returning and Theroux and Willem Dafoe joining, there won't be any scenery left unchewed by the time the credits start rolling.

8 hours ago, 35MM-18 said:

Between Keaton and O'Hara returning and Theroux and Willem Dafoe joining, there won't be any scenery left unchewed by the time the credits start rolling.

I agree, but since this IS a Comedy, scene chswing seems apporptiate.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2024 at 5:54 PM, AniNate said:

I don't know how this is gonna work but apparently the review embargo doesn't lift until a week after the Venice premiere

Doubt. 

Either they´re wrong [happened few times before], or only the press that will see on traditional screenings on US are embargoed until Sep 3, but who see on Venice won´t be embargoed.

I never see any movie screening in a festival having an embargo for people there, this would be unprecedented

Edited by ThomasNicole

33 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Doubt. 

Either they´re wrong [happened few times before], or only the press that will see on traditional screenings on US are embargoed until Sep 3, but who see on Venice won´t be embargoed.

I never see any movie screening in a festival having an embargo for people there, this would be unprecedented

Exactly. There would be no point of screening it at a festival if they then embargoed it to those people. If they are afraid of the reaction why bother.

• Like 1