Taylor

Weekend estimates pg 30 Brave 66.7

How do they find the numbers so quick. Niki dont play though lol

I think (and someone else could verify this much better than I could) that somewhere over the last year or so (maybe longer?), Nikki has gone from getting numbers at the end of the day and reporting them asap, to getting earlier matinee and early evening numbers and with her experience in tracking real results now extrapolates a reasonable "Number" for the entire day based off of them; and after that she updates the number as results come in.I assume just to make sure she is always first?It was kind of cool/weird, I accidentally caught her on AM790 or 640 last Friday talking about Hollywood.
  • Like 1

I think (and someone else could verify this much better than I could) that somewhere over the last year or so (maybe longer?), Nikki has gone from getting numbers at the end of the day and reporting them asap, to getting earlier matinee and early evening numbers and with her experience in tracking real results now extrapolates a reasonable "Number" for the entire day based off of them; and after that she updates the number as results come in.I assume just to make sure she is always first?It was kind of cool/weird, I accidentally caught her on AM790 or 640 last Friday talking about Hollywood.

Really? I didn't know she was on the radio.

Ah Okay, Thanks. What did she says. For some reason i picture her bitchy lol.

Because it was REALLY difficult to put 60+ next to a Pixar release.

True.

Ah Okay, Thanks. What did she says. For some reason i picture her bitchy lol.True.

She seemed cool, like any Hollywood insider on those reality shows (Faceoff, Hollywood Treasure, etc). Now that I'm thinking about it, I really think it was Tim Conway Jr. that she was on -- and he can be a blast, which probably kept the tone of discussion away from bitchy lol. And I only caught the end of their discussion. All I recall was she was talking about how RoA and That's My Boy were doing really miserable. I don't know if she's on weekly, or if it was a rare occasion. I'm usually not off of work in time to catch that particular show. Just so happened I got off early for a change :)
  • Like 1

What are those stations? I don't listen to AM radio anymore since I got XM.

KFI is AM 640 Los Angeles.Most of the day is pretty heavy conservative talk radio (just warning you lol). Tim Conway (7-10PM) probably is too, but I only ever catch the end of his show and it's usually entertainment-related and not much politics by then.

KFI is AM 640 Los Angeles.Most of the day is pretty heavy conservative talk radio (just warning you lol). Tim Conway (7-10PM) probably is too, but I only ever catch the end of his show and it's usually entertainment-related and not much politics by then.

Okay that's what I thought. John and Ken is on that station. I used to listen to their rants on my way home from work. They used to be amusing but started to grate on my nerves. I got XM radio now and don't even bother.

As of 4:00 here is where we are:Brave2D- 6823D - 559Total - 1241Abe Lincoln2D - 913D - 63Total - 154We also have part of the crew that did the Civil War stuff here with one of the canons. So that is cool.

How is Brave doing compared to Madagascar 3 and Lorax?

You guys are so predictable. Nikki puts up early numbers - these are just guesses, you're just trying to be first!Nikki doesn't put up early numbers - where are the numbers Nikki?!? Stop drinking and start posting!

• Like 6

She seemed cool, like any Hollywood insider on those reality shows (Faceoff, Hollywood Treasure, etc). Now that I'm thinking about it, I really think it was Tim Conway Jr. that she was on -- and he can be a blast, which probably kept the tone of discussion away from bitchy lol. And I only caught the end of their discussion. All I recall was she was talking about how RoA and That's My Boy were doing really miserable. I don't know if she's on weekly, or if it was a rare occasion. I'm usually not off of work in time to catch that particular show. Just so happened I got off early for a change :)

Well Thats good then.