Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

So will Baymax do his morphing into a Dragon for this film? That's about the one big thing I know regarding Baymax. I'm not super Big Hero 6 versed, what I read I read cause Silver Samurai and Sunfire were in it. It's clear why they aren't(Fox Studios). Is a "standard" robot equally as much part of Baymax as the Dragon warrior morphing shape is? 

So will Baymax do his morphing into a Dragon for this film? That's about the one big thing I know regarding Baymax. I'm not super Big Hero 6 versed, what I read I read cause Silver Samurai and Sunfire were in it. It's clear why they aren't(Fox Studios). Is a "standard" robot equally as much part of Baymax as the Dragon warrior morphing shape is? 

There was a more recent series of Big Hero 6 that only featured Baymax as a robot. And judging by the other characters confirmed, that is the one they are adapting not the older one.

Edited by OmegaSupreme
  • Like 2

The teaser really did give me a "Frozen" vibe, emphasis on humor from an endearing character. Except I found Olaf and Sven obnoxious in the commercials, but absolutely, completely unashamedly LOVED, L-O-V-E-D them in the movie. Olaf especially, GOD I LOVE THAT SNOWMAN!!

*ahem*

I have a feeling Baymax will be an Olaf crossed with Iron Giant and Toothless? Maybe? OH GOD I AM ALREADY GETTING ALL THE FEELS!!

This is looking so good! I'm thrilled to have more movies coming up that both me and my kid can enjoy together. I hate waiting on The LEGO Movie to come out on DVD and HTTYD.

I need to see if I can read BH6 on Marvel Unlimited. I'm super curious now. 

• Like 2

Still can't get over at how amazing the teaser poster looks like. Looks unique and gorgeous! Already a lot better than any American posters released for Frozen. Lol.And I believe that the attachment of the Frozen name is enough to guarantee that this won't flop. Haha.

I have been watching this teaser so many times today that I think I am getting obssesed with it. Its SO good. It game "The Incedibles" vibe if you know what I mean.

If this is attached to Maleficent then I am gonna watch it just to see this on the big sceen and enjoy the reactions of the audience.

In fact I have a gut feeling that this is going to be another Frozen-like phenomenon. Speaking of Frozen...

Do you want to build a robot? it doesn´t have to be a robot. Ok bye.

Edited by Boxx93 of Winterfell
  • Like 5