Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

Precisely, presales aren't be all end all.

This is very true, but sometimes its all we have to go on. Presales are actual proof of some kind of demand for a movie, there is no denying that. Sometimes that is all the demand, sometimes it isn't.

I remember something last week from Fandango presales were Ted and TASM were low and MM pretty high...Just saying that TASM is´ent dead yet, Ted proved that today

Well I think Magic Mike's number is gonna go up a lot though. There are a lot of evening sell outs. Nikki is basing her numbers on matinee trends and presales.

This is very true, but sometimes its all we have to go on. Presales are actual proof of some kind of demand for a movie, there is no denying that. Sometimes that is all the demand, sometimes it isn't.

30M will still be a huge opening no matter what. It just won't hit our huge expectations.

I remember something last week from Fandango presales were Ted and TASM were low and MM pretty high...Just saying that TASM is´ent dead yet, Ted proved that today

Ted was 3rd on Fandago top 5. Spider Man has never been on the list to my knowledge. 2 completely different animals. And nevermind the fact it is is barely even through matinees in pacific timezone.

Well I think Magic Mike's number is gonna go up a lot though. There are a lot of evening sell outs. Nikki is basing her numbers on matinee trends and presales.

Exactly! :)

Those sellouts count as presales. Studios keep track of these numbers.

Ted was 3rd on Fandago top 5. Spider Man has never been on the list to my knowledge. 2 completely different animals. And nevermind the fact it is is barely even through matinees in pacific timezone.

Ted entered Fandango charts 3 days before release and only accounted for 7% of all sales on Wednesday evening when MM was at 52-53%.

Just saying that MM was outselling Ted like 4:1 and now it looks like Ted wil do 25-35% more than MM

Ted entered Fandango charts 3 days before release and only accounted for 7% of all sales on Wednesday evening when MM was at 52-53%.

What he said