Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

LOL think she might, for right now MM is going through the roof and much higher than ted, MM is taking off bigtime in South & South central horny southerners and texans LOLbut it can all go pear shapped later on

Thanks for the update Rth!

LOL think she might, for right now MM is going through the roof and much higher than ted, MM is taking off bigtime in South & South central horny southerners and texans LOL

but it can all go pear shapped later on

I TOLDJA PEOPLE! MM HAD TEXAS AND THE SOUTH ON LOCKDOWN! YOU ALL DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!

Thanks Rth, I feel vindicated. All my investigative research into the buzz for this movie is not for naught!

haha yeah I'm tooting my own horn.

• Like 1

I TOLDJA PEOPLE! MM HAD TEXAS AND THE SOUTH ON LOCKDOWN! YOU ALL DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!

Thanks Rth, I feel vindicated. All my investigative research into the buzz for this movie is not for naught!

haha yeah I'm tooting my own horn.

I wont even begin to describe what that means were i live :cheekkiss:

Can you imagine... Ted and MM both over 20M OD! I think both will end a bit under, tho...

Looks like a possible scenario.. both in the mid teens

What? You're horny too?

haha very funny. :lol:

anyways

Haley Jeffers ‏@haleylorin

Magic Mike was sold out at Stonecrest all night long & this group of older women went to customer services complaining. They opened another. :lol:

Haley Jeffers ‏@haleylorin

Magic Mike was sold out at Stonecrest all night long & this group of older women went to customer services complaining. They opened another. :lol:

LOL!!!

Don't mess with horny older women!!

My 49 year old mother just left the house now for a ladies night of, you guessed it- dinner and Magic Mike. And she said that another group of her friends already made plans to do the same exact thing next weekend. So don't say it's just twenty somethings... it's ALL women.

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

Its clear my theater is not going according to the national average.Magic Mike - 1212Ted - 337Madea - 299

HOLLY SHIT!!!!Madea looks to be doing some solid business.How many shows left?