Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

I TOLDJA PEOPLE! MM HAD TEXAS AND THE SOUTH ON LOCKDOWN! YOU ALL DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!

Thanks Rth, I feel vindicated. All my investigative research into the buzz for this movie is not for naught!

haha yeah I'm tooting my own horn.

:wub: :wub: :)

Quite possible from my earlier post on the south/south central doing extremely well if that stays that way, midwest is big as well, but for example in East MM #1 but Ted just behind same Canada, Madea probably be 4/5 but only because less theatres, see how it all looks later

What is the scale? Are MM/Ted both looking like 40m+ openers? This would be simply unthinkable a few weeks ago!Especially Magic Mike- I really thought it'd go the same route as Shame.

We are desperately trying to add more shows but now our DM is freaking out and not giving us the freedom they said we would.

That sucks. You guys need more shows to meet the demand!

We are desperately trying to add more shows but now our DM is freaking out and not giving us the freedom they said we would.

All better for Saturday spillover

Posted Image

Whats the presale at his theater for TASM?? Lets hope they are bad then :artist:

Well, according to his theater, TA should have made 1B Domestic, MM should be right behind it and TASM will be lucky to make 50m...TOTAL.

Posted Image

• Like 1

One thing is certain, I won't be around for the early TDKR numbers. Don't fancy a 100-pages talk over matinees numbers that will be 15m off from the actual figures. I'll wait for the first estimates.

If it goes like TA it just fun fun fun...That monster just went up up up all day
  • Like 1

One thing is certain, I won't be around for the early TDKR numbers. Don't fancy a 100-pages talk over matinees numbers that will be 15m off from the actual figures. I'll wait for the first estimates.

TDKR early numbers will be crazy because I am expecting Friday 9 AM sellouts.

Me either. I think it will be both a blessing and a godsend.

Me either. I think it will be both a blessing and a godsend.

I will, just to witness the madness with my own eyes :lol: Edited by CJohn