Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

Ted entered Fandango charts 3 days before release and only accounted for 7% of all sales on Wednesday evening when MM was at 52-53%.

Ted was third on the chart. And need I remind you that evening shows that were selling out for MM have not been accounted for.

Okay about the pre-sales though. The studio counts the sell outs that resulted from pre-sales but there are sell outs that are occurring as these movie sites update. Those can't be counted in the pre-sales. That's why I think MM will go up with the evening. Not saying it will beat Ted because I believe Ted will win but I don't think 12m is the number for Friday.

Just saying that MM was outselling Ted like 4:1 and now it looks like Ted wil do 25-35% more than MM

The update was from 12:30 PM Pacific. We'll see if that number sticks through Nikke's many updates today and tonight. I doubt it.

Ted was third on the chart. And need I remind you that evening shows that were selling out for MM have not been accounted for.

Who says evening sellouts for MM are not accounted for? It started selling out as early as Wednesday.As far as being #3 on the chart is considered, it doesn't matter. It is the volume of tickets sold, not the rank on the chart.

Who says evening sellouts for MM are not accounted for? It started selling out as early as Wednesday.As far as being #3 on the chart is considered, it doesn't matter. It is the volume of tickets sold, not the rank on the chart.

Obviously if something is 3rd in the nation then it is selling a lot of tickets to other films that havent shown up on the list at all. Need I remind you prime sets havent even started on East Coast. Is this your first time getting numbers from Nikke?

Obviously if something is 3rd in the nation then it is selling a lot of tickets to other films that havent shown up on the list at all. Need I remind you prime sets havent even started on East Coast. Is this your first time getting numbers from Nikke?

Well, we'll find out in a few hours. Won't we?

Digging into her fat ass, since shes nowhere to be seen on those numbers.

:lol:What about People Like Us? In the midle of this insanity will it get to 1.5M OD :lol:?