Neo

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets | July 21, 2017 | FLOP OF THE YEAR

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

I just really want a completely terrible film to come out this summer. There's been a lot of mediocrity but there's been nothing like the cinematic disasters Suicide Squad and Warcraft. 

I need a new Suicide Squad, and I need it to be this.

And even with those reviews Spider man made less money than Suicide  Squad in the opening weekend, it just show how Spider man has no big appeal in the domestic market these days.

Not even with  Iron man help.

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Anything over 75% ensures I see this in cinemas, if it falls below that I'm watching it at home.

T
O
M
A
T
O

L
A
W

It is real, people.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

From those I've read that don't like it or are mixed it doesn't read like the details are flying over their heads.  They seem to like the idea of a large wacky universe and enjoyed weird side characters (Rhianna, Hawke) Their biggest beef seem to be a lack of coherent plot, rotten dialogue and dull to terrible leads. 

Fair enough for those reviews who didn't like the leads but I felt the plot complaints were a bit exaggerated cause of the elements I mentioned.

Oh well it matters not, the reviews are what they are, mostly positive but not overwhelmingly so and the movie doesn't seem to be something that will go down well with the American audience, too bad, I hope OS does really well.

But in the end it seems to me like I'll get exactly what I want from this movie so all is good.

2 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Keep in mind that most critics are angry because they had to meet this new deadline, or haven't even seen the movie yet (and are pissed off).

So only the first three reviews are objective: 100%. :sparta:

Even with that obviously sarcastic emote some people still thought you were being serious with this comment, weird. I guess sarcasm really is hard to convey over the internet.

• Like 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

You'll probably regret seeing it at home.  Every review says the 3D is a standout and it needs to be seen on a big screen.

He watched TF5 at home. In what was definitely a poor quality copy. I don't think he cares lol.

• Like 1