Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5P8lrgBtcUSome Ramones and CROWS, A HELL LOT OF CROWS are in order. :Pamones and CROWS, A HELL LOT OF CROWS are in order. :P

For you and the haters :D Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

So it's probably going to end up right around 300M, which has been the average prediction since forever

I think the average prediction is between $250M- $275M. I think $300M is a little on the high end of the predictions.

Just got caught up on the last 20 pages or so....I'm guessing the next 20 pages will contain overuse of the terms "crow" and "meltdowns" ;)

• Like 1

And will probably end with a total in the middle of those two as well. BTW, AA predicted 7.5m mids and 35m OD, so AA beez happyz. :D :D :D

Can we just hope for a happy ending for the one not eating crows right now? :P

Say yes Uncle AA, say yes say yes say yes

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

:shades:

when an immovable baumer meets an unstoppable iJack

Perspective is a funny thing. Baumer had the under, and everyone is waiting to serve him crow. Ijack had the over, but is celebrating like he won the lottery, even though he was no closer than Baumer.
  • Like 1