Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Question- I have a colleague in France named Maurice and today one of his French coworkers called him MOMO in an e-mail and I replied laughing and he said that's how you say Maurice in French, what does that even mean????!

He just abbreviated, the "mau" of Maurice is pronounced "Mo".Momo is the name of a monkey too but I don't think it's about this.People called Arnaud or Renaud are called "Nono" by their sisters and brothers for example. Edited by Fullbuster

Extrapolation fail...or premature extrapolation? I guess we will just have to wait and see won't we? But it would have to basically fall off the face of the planet not to make 260+ now.My projection for the 6 day if the OD is truly 35m:Tues: 35mWed: 30m(-14%)Thu: 19.4m(-36%)Fri: 22.9m(+18%)Sat: 25.6m(+12%)Sun: 21.5m(-16%)70m 3 Day/154.4m 6 DayEven a 1.8 multi from the 6 Day will get it to 280m.

6-day looks spot on. I think the Friday bump could be bigger though.

He just abbreviated, the "mau" of Maurice is pronounced "Mo".Momo is the name of a monkey too but I don't think it's about this.People called Arnaud or Renaud are called "Nono" by their sisters and brothers for example.

Thanks! I thought it was funny but I guess it wasn't really a joke. But they thought it was funny that I thought it was funny :lol:

Extrapolation fail...or premature extrapolation? I guess we will just have to wait and see won't we? But it would have to basically fall off the face of the planet not to make 260+ now.My projection for the 6 day if the OD is truly 35m:Tues: 35mWed: 30m(-14%)Thu: 19.4m(-36%)Fri: 22.9m(+18%)Sat: 25.6m(+12%)Sun: 21.5m(-16%)70m 3 Day/154.4m 6 DayEven a 1.8 multi from the 6 Day will get it to 280m.

It's OD will be far more frontloaded than you're accounting for. Midnights alone will be a massive automatic decrease for the 4th, and it should decrease even more due to OD fan rush.Tuesday: 35mWed: 25m (-29%)Thursday: 15m (-40%)Friday: 19m (+26)Saturday: 21m (+10%)Sunday: 16m (-24%)131m 6 day1.7-1.8x 6 day multi is all this will get because of TDKR, which should put it around the 220-235m range. ;) Edited by MovieMan89

Only reason why I would want it to fail would be because then SONY would give the SM rights back to Marvel/Disney. Other than that, I will need to see the film before I'm happy for this film's success or not.

• Like 1

We could still see Spidey in an Avengers film, only Sony will get a better deal out of it.

The problem is, TA series is already going to be a monstrous money maker. TA already came close to the limitation of what a SH movie can do, and adding Spiderman wont make it fly much higher. So, Disney won't be offering a HUGE deal. On the other hand, Spiderman is still making truck load of money for Sony, and it really needs a SUPER deal for Sony to give it up. So, under current situation, I dont see Spidey in TA happening.

It's OD will be far more frontloaded than you're accounting for. Midnights alone will be a massive automatic decrease for the 4th, and it should decrease even more due to OD fan rush.Tuesday: 35mWed: 25m (-29%)Thursday: 15m (-40%)Friday: 19m (+26)Saturday: 21m (+10%)Sunday: 16m (-24%)131m 6 day1.7-1.8x 6 day multi is all this will get because of TDKR, which should put it around the 220-235m range. ;)

No... The fan rush you are talking about is at midnight. 35-7.5= 27.5 + 4th of july bump. It should at the very least get 27.5m
  • Like 1

It's OD will be far more frontloaded than you're accounting for. Midnights alone will be a massive automatic decrease for the 4th, and it should decrease even more due to OD fan rush.Tuesday: 35mWed: 25m (-29%)Thursday: 15m (-40%)Friday: 19m (+26)Saturday: 21m (+10%)Sunday: 16m (-24%)131m 6 day1.7-1.8x 6 day multi is all this will get because of TDKR, which should put it around the 220-235m range. ;)

Good luck with that. This isn't Twilight.