Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Just out of interest, what would be considered a 'good' 6-day gross? Enough that it could be called a success.

Have to look at the finish line first, that would be 250M+ I would say 125-135M would result in 250M.

Here are the actuals Sony just sent out:MON CANADA: $850,000TUE: $35,016,884WED: $23,335,925TOTAL: $59,202,809So they are splitting Monday out of the Tuesday # now.No specific location count for the Monday # though.

Edited by JarJarBinks

My, how this forum changed in a day! :lol:

That happens all the time. That's why you should wait for at least two consecutive good days (or bad days for that matter) before running around yelling CRRROOOOOOOOWWWWWW at any poster in sight.

I'm pretty sure most kids would rather see a superhero film like Spider man than Ice Age

Not necessairly for repeat value though. I.E. kid A who saw TASM opening week will now see Ice Age on OW instead of seeing TASM a 2nd time. Hurts its repeat business.
  • Like 1

Here are the actuals Sony just sent out:MON CANADA: $850,000TUE: $35,016,884WED: $23,335,925TOTAL: $59,202,809So they are splitting Monday out of the Tuesday # now.No specific location count for the Monday # though.

Do you have a link for this?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I second this.You're joking, right?

I can see TASM having a 55%+ drop next weekend and a close to 70% drop on the July 20 weekend. Edited by CJohn