Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I can see TASM having a 55%+ drop next weekend and a close to 70% drop on the July 20 weekend.

I like you're thinking. But 70% is too much. I will have burned off too much demand by then to hve that much of a drop. But a 50-55% drop that weekend should happen.
  • Like 1

I can see TASM having a 55%+ drop next weekend and a close to 70% drop on the July 20 weekend.

Very possible. 6 day will burn off a lot of demand and drops during this week should tell us about the word of mouth.

I second this.You're joking, right?

Not really. I can totally see any kid ill say 8 or older probably wanting to watch Superhero movies like Spider man or even Dark Knight Rises over Ice Age Edited by John Marston

I like you're thinking. But 70% is too much. I will have burned off too much demand by then to hve that much of a drop. But a 50-55% drop that weekend should happen.

See the drops on the Avengers OW. Everything collapsed, especially the action movies. They all dropped close to 70%.

Well we've had a day for the loonies and today the day belonged to the haters. Funnily enough both days were amusing enough to belong to me.What will Thursday numbers bring?MOAR MELTDOWNS hopefully.

• Like 1