Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Touche. :lol:FYI: Baumer is watching TASM as we speak. ;)

I know that you'd never deny that you are with baumer's club in spirit, but I'm seeing some rats jumping the ship. I'm here to fight for baumer's honor in his absence. Where is AA? That's the one that I'm curious about and needing here to update the under 200m club.

Watching TASM, wearing a Spider-Man t-shirt, carrying a Spider-Man stuffed toy, drinking soda in a Spider-Man tumbler.

And having the time of his life lol

• Founder / Operator

I know that you'd never deny that you are with baumer's club in spirit, but I'm seeing some rats jumping the ship. I'm here to fight for baumer's honor in his absence. Where is AA? That's the one that I'm curious about and needing here to update the under 200m club.

In spirit? Yes. But not officially. My prediction never went lower than $210-220m.

• Founder / Operator

I gotta go to sleep.....nearly midnight now.....Fun will resume tomorrow..... and god-willing a grand crow serving ceremony. We will do it together, Kayu. :PGood night, you must be feeling a hell lot more sleepier than me.

In spirit? Yes. But not officially. My prediction never went lower than $210-220m.

I'm not talking about you, I know you'd never deny that. But I'm seeing some people trying to spin it differently, we need AA here to remember people that baumer wasn't alone in his madness.