Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

it seems so, just yesterday people were saying it was DOA, now it has a solid midnight showing, now you see many screaming "oh, it's just because of 3D and IMAX" and "that's worse than SM3". Come on this is getting ridiculous.

But it is worse than SM3. That's just a fact.
  • Like 3

Thank you for posting that. I appreciate it.IJack stop backpeddling. You have been saying $400M all along, and even went so far as to say $550M. At no time did you say $325M. Just stop lying.

Jesus Christ, look above, tinky winky. .

I'm gonna post this again because things are getting overlooked now. For those who asked where iJack said his high end prediction was 550M, here it is:

I am out of likes, but I want to thank you again. It must have been a pain to find that post, considering all the IJack walls of text posted within the last month.
  • Like 1

But it is worse than SM3. That's just a fact.

it is, but it doesn't matter because SM3 was following SM2 and 1 while this, for the advantages it had, had some disadvantages as well (including many people saying this film was unecessary, looks bad). Reaching SM3 admissions was not happening
  • Like 1

it seems so, just yesterday people were saying it was DOA, now it has a solid midnight showing, now you see many screaming "oh, it's just because of 3D and IMAX" and "that's worse than SM3". Come on this is getting ridiculous.

But if it's a 3D film they root for....hmmm. SPINNING EXTRAVAGANZA.
  • Like 1