Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I didn't make. lolVery tricky for me.But this is what I predicted for the 6-day.140 M - 160 M | 300 M - 320 M finish.A dream?

I think if it opens to 30 OD then 140 might be in play. I personally don't think it has a prayer of hitting 300 as I believe the WOM will be at the minimum mixed, but we all know how many times I've been wrong before. :)

Damn it TASM. Look what you have done to me.I need to go to work at 6:00 AM. It's already 4:50 AM here and I haven't sleep yet.BOOM KABOOM. This day is gonna be terrible.

It happened with pretty much everyone. This thread is glorious. You just can't leave it!

He's 31, and he's claimed to be a lawyer multiple times. Both of these things amaze me.Does he wear a Spider-Man T-Shirt to the courtroom? Does he argue not guilty, by reason of haterz? Does he think all bail should be set at a ridiculous, unreasonable number with no basis in reality, like, I don't know, 400 million dollars?

He talks them to death... OK- INNOCENT! FOR FUCK SAKE SHUT UP!!!

Damn it TASM. Look what you have done to me.I need to go to work at 6:00 AM. It's already 4:50 AM here and I haven't sleep yet.BOOM KABOOM. This day is gonna be terrible.

What an awful movie. First rallax and now you, it's ruining people's careers! :P

I think if it opens to 30 OD then 140 might be in play. I personally don't think it has a prayer of hitting 300 as I believe the WOM will be at the minimum mixed, but we all know how many times I've been wrong before. :)

Well I need it to hit 278 M so that I won't lose points in your game. I put 318 M there.

What an awful movie. First rallax and now you, it's ruining people's careers! :P

Lol, I got 45 minutes of sleep, and then I had to go to the office. But, I'm not getting anything done right now, I'm sitting here on the forums, when I'm supposed to be doing due diligence. :lol:

Cool. Does this mean we can be friends now?

"You know, if you weren't my friend, I don't think I could bear it." :)
  • Like 1

$27m including midnights means around $19.5m during the day. Soft increase to $21-22m is in store for tomorrow.$30m including midnights means $22.5 during the day. Probably around $24m tomorrow.

Aren't there usually drops on the 4th? People are barbequing, visiting family, and watching fireworks, not going to the movies.