Shawn Robbins

NIKKI-ISMS | Nikki signs first look deal with HBO | Nikki and Penske make up, she will return to reporting on the entertainment industry

LOL, "legal issues" prevented her from "live snarking the Globes" last night.

She is such a bum loser attention whore and I hope she goes away forever and that this new website doesn't happen.. She retweeted like 500 people saying things like "OMG FREE SPEECH DENIED."

• Like 1

Bret Easton Ellis@BretEastonEllis

Anyone in the movie industry who fears they have to "watch out" for Nikki Finke is a complete and total old-school fucking Hollywood loser.

Bret Easton Ellis@BretEastonEllis

Nikki Finke called one of the agencies that reps me and threatened to sue me AND to destroy them as well. Fortunately the agency was ICM.

Posted Image

Nikki WILL destroy you, and you will like it.

Anyone heard from Bret Easton Ellis these days?

:lol:

• Like 1

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/no-one-really-wants-a-nikki-finke-comeback

After being in purgatory for seven months since a hideous public split fromDeadline, the site she founded, and its parent company, Penske Media Corp., in early November, Nikki Finke is ready to come back. Or so she says, anyway: Last week, her dormant, self-named website was tweaked for the first time in months, with a Finke-like threat: “Hollywood: Your time is running out. NikkiFinke.com goes live 6/2/2014.” 

Edited by CJohn

What does "haters will deal" mean?  I've heard someone say "Such and such can deal".  I have no idea what can/will deal means.  I tried googling it, no luck.

You've heard the term "deal with it?" That's what it means.  Haters will have to deal with it. It's just a shortened term.

• Like 2