A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

12 hours ago, Treetrunk Special said:

The fuck are you talking about?

Taylor's last album sold 10 million copies... Kanye's last album sold 700,000...

12 hours ago, Treetrunk Special said:

i've never heard a kanye west song in my life so can't judge him, though I do admit i like taylor swift.. but just from like an objective point of view, the statement "Taylor swift has nowhere near the hits Kanye has" is incorrect, stop lyin'

11 hours ago, Treetrunk Special said:

OK put it this way then, every single Taylor Swift album sold more than every single Kanye West album. his biggest selling album sold less than her lowest.

And so what not every single song is a smash hit? her songs are still way more popular than his.

And what is Billboard?

Kanye still is the bigger star than Taylor Swift.  She shares the same fanbase as Justin Beiber, so a bunch of little girls buy her albums and listen to them on youtube. That's nice. More power to her.

It's hilarious to see some of you people pretend Swift is up on Kanye's level. Kanye made that female famous back in 2009 when she was still strumming a guitar and recording in Nashville. After Yeezy helped her, she put the guitar down and moved to New York. 

KobeLaugh_crop_north.jpg

When they want to sell your favorite video game trailer they play Yeezy.

When they want to sell a movie aimed at the mature female demographic, 

they play Yeezy.  

When Yeezy performs hze5uzb42itrgtfsckne.gif

Taylor Swift qitudpgzd771ddmwp1gi.gif

has to change her panties cfkvdbyi6pcm6op3ywex.gif

No one is taking anything away from T-Swizzle. But to sit around and pretend shes on the level of Yeezy is hilarious and only something bumhurt nerdboys would do for some strange and anti-social reason. lol.

He just sold this hilariously niche video-game movie to the wider audience. You should all be thankful, maybe even Taylor Swift might see it now. lol

Edited by Otakusai
  • Like 1

On 5/14/2016 at 6:51 PM, Telemachos said:

That trailer was awful. And not because of this whole stupid music debate. I mean, this looks like HITMAN with better actors attached. 

Tele, I don't know how to put this... you are wrong. That was the best trailer I've seen this year.