A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

24 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Pretty sure this had a 140 minute director's cut which has been edited down by the studio.

How do you know this?

Great trailer by the wya, shame it came way too late. It should have been the first trailer.

Edited by Arlborn

2 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Pretty sure this had a 140 minute director's cut which has been edited down by the studio.

Fassbender, Kurzel, and Tellefsen took part in editing this film. As the head producer on the film with his production company, there's no conceivable way that Fassbender lets that occur. 

The 140 minute run time did not come from an official source 

I'm about to watch the new trailer. What I've seen so far doesn't seem very interesting and doesn't make much sense. 

After watching trailer. 

A better trailer. They actually gave an indication of the plot and who the actual antagonists are. Still, I don't really feel like seeing it. 

Edited by DeeCee