A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

Whaaa? Avatar and JL probably aren't coming in 2015, SW7 won't be released the same month as TA2, Finding Dory is a November release. What do any of them have to do with this?

Memorial Day weekend is a fine release date

• Like 1

Whaaa? Avatar and JL probably aren't coming in 2015, SW7 won't be released the same month as TA2, Finding Dory is a November release. What do any of them have to do with this?

With January start dates for both they can be. Will see on SW7.

Didn't know about Dory, but the plan is to release Avatar 2 in summer of 2015 and begin shooting next year. There will definitely be a DC film in 2015, if not JL then MoS2, neither of which is something this would want to go up against. If any of those movies come out with two weeks of May 22nd then this is in trouble. Not to mention it might just get lost in the hype of all the other films.

Didn't know about Dory, but the plan is to release Avatar 2 in summer of 2015 and begin shooting next year. There will definitely be a DC film in 2015, if not JL then MoS2, neither of which is something this would want to go up against. If any of those movies come out with two weeks of May 22nd then this is in trouble. Not to mention it might just get lost in the hype of all the other films.

Why would Avatar 2 come out in Summer? First off why would this go up against a DC movie? I am thinking a July date for JL/MOS2. Secondly a movie isn't doomed if a big movie is 2 weeks of another. Look at 2008 MM vs TDK, IM vs IJ4, Hancock vs TDK and that is just from Summer 2008. You can have a 400M+ JL within 2-3 weeks of Assassin's Creed and it still can do 150M+

Unfortunately.

But videogames PROMOTE dumbness.

Not really. I don't play video games these days but scientific studies have shown that playing games stimulates brain activity and promotes better brain health.

• Like 1

As opposed to what?

As I said, videogames are a viable alternative only for a no lifer. For a person who doesn't know how or doesn't WANT to do anything with his life.

ANYthing else is better than grinding for hours, and days, and weeks. Reading a good book, watching a beautiful movie, going out to places you haven't seen... All this subjects you to the infinite beauty and wisdom of our world, and provokes meaningful reaction.

Even arguing ot the internet, admittedly a terrible offence of time wasting, is much better than grinding in a videogame, because at least I interact with REAL people, practise my English, and polish my practical psychology while making people laugh or getting them mad. ;)

Videogames just kill infinite amount of time, they give you nothing beside that.

Edited by Shayblivion

As opposed to what?

As I said, videogames are a viable alternative only for a no lifer. For a person who doesn't know how or doesn't WANT to do anything with his life.

ANYthing else is better than grinding for hours, and days, and weeks. Reading a good book, watching a beautiful movie, going out to places you haven't seen... All this subjects you to the infinite beauty and wisdom of our world, and provokes a meaningful reaction.

Even arguing ot the internet, admittedly a terrible offence of time wasting, is much better than grinding in a videogame, because at least I interact with REAL people, practise my English, and polish my practical psychology while making people laugh or getting them mad. ;)

Videogames just kill infinite amount of time, they give you nothing beside that.

You couldn't possibly be any dumber or more obnoxious.

• Like 3

What about you? ;)

Edited by Shayblivion

You should go out more often guys. If playing games really made you smarter than you were before, then why can't any of you even argue his thesis, lol. :) Automatically reverting to name calling, as Mr. Spock would tell you, only demonstrates your butt-hurt helplessness.

Me?

It's not YOU "getting 30-50 hours out of a game". It's the fcuking GAME taking 30-50 hours out of your precious life!! (While giving you nothing.) That's exactly what my point was all along.

And that is why 2 hour cinema movies are inherently A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER than videogames and TV (the lowliest and most despised time killers, used against the common crowd).

Me?

It's not YOU "getting 30-50 hours out of a game". It's the fcuking GAME taking 30-50 hours out of your precious life!! (While giving you nothing.) That's exactly what my point was all along.

And that is why 2 hour cinema movies are inherently A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER than videogames and TV (the lowliest and most despised time killers, used against the common crowd).

Seeing a movie like Prince of Persia 10 times in theaters is taking 20 hours out of your precious life. Movie like that garage should never existed. Such a dumb film that severed no purpose just like today top music charts. Plus it was based on a video game. 

• Like 3