The Dark Knight Rises

230 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Dark Knight Rises

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

It's your fanboyism that is blinding you, cause all points made sense, it's up to you people decide if the plot holes will be ignored  or not, for the sake of fun. 

All points made sense? You're talking about a list with points like these.

"The Other Guy" - When did Banner start using this phrase all the time? Just call him "The Hulk" already.

Here's Your Money - Captain America never took Nick Fury up on that bet and is under no obligation to pay him the ten dollars. Even if he wanted to pay, Nick Fury should have turned him down the offer.

"I've Got A Plan. Attack." - Come on.

"I Understood That Reference" - Seriously, you need to be quiet Captain America.

Galaga - The most cringe-worthy of the many failed attempts at humor in this movie. Tony Stark first joking that a SHIELD agent was playing Galaga was funny. But then to later show a SHIELD agent actually playing Galaga, it completely ruins the joke. It is completely out of place in this movie. And why would he go straight back to playing Galaga after having just been publicly called out on it?

Pick Up Your Hammer Thor - Thor find his hammer sitting in a deserted field. He goes to pick it up:

"I don't see how that's a party." - No. Just no.

Black Widow Hitching A Ride - Yes, that seemed like something that was possible.

They're Still In Charge - So even after all that, Nick Fury is still answering to the Shadow Council. Sigh... What's the point of all of them having such poor lighting anyway?

And those are just the points I don't need to say anything about for people to see how stupid they are. Mostly because these points seem to assume if they say 'That's stupid' enough times, then eventually we'll begin to believe it too. I could probably go through every single point there and point out how stupid they are, if I get bored enough.

• Like 2