Fullbuster

Man of Steel thread OS

Expect $7m OW from Germany and $20m+ total.

Really Poseidon? do you expect THAT much of a jump? I can definitely see MOS do double or even triple SR numbers but 20 mill +? Do you think Antjue Traue's presence would be as big of a bonus as Cavill's presence for the UK market was?

I believe in 800 M worldwide.

My lowend is 850M WW Kayum.. My Highend oh my 1.2-1.3B. :) I could see this having a 100+M in China

75-100+M in SK, massive numbers in Austraila.. Stay tuned.. I wonder how much people saw

Supes with the potential of 700-900+M OS :)... And 330-360+ M Domestic..:). People have to remember this is the most popular

SH of all time, you give the folks an incredible movie like MOS and who knows what could happen. :)

What are the chances of a China breakout?

ED  with that teamup. .Superman could do 80-120+M or more in China... This is crazy..

I wonder where all those 300+M max predictors are saying now..lol. heck even the 400+M statements are looking

very small right now.. The reboot of Superman is going to make some very serious noise I think OS.

My lowend is 850M WW Kayum.. My Highend oh my 1.2-1.3B. I could see this having a 100+M in China75-100+M in SK, massive numbers in Austraila.. Stay tuned.. I wonder how much people sawSupes with the potential of 700-900+M OS :)... And 330-360+ M Domestic..:). People have to remember this is the most popularSH of all time, you give the folks an incredible movie like MOS and who knows what could happen. :)

Good old Kal75-100 mill in SK :P...How can you not love this guy??
  • Like 1

Really Poseidon? do you expect THAT much of a jump? I can definitely see MOS do double or even triple SR numbers but 20 mill +? Do you think Antjue Traue's presence would be as big of a bonus as Cavill's presence for the UK market was?

As I said, SR did ridiculously low numbers, it wasn't even able to manage 500k admissions here.

Since then, Superheroes have gone a long way at german box office. "Iron Man 3" doubled its predecessor, "The Dark Knight Rises" topped even "The dark knight", after that one went on to more that triple "Batman Begins".

With all that Nolan-spirit around that project, MOS should be able to have 1.5m admissions.