Impact

CAYOM Year 4 Advance Schedule

BTW-Keep this in mind in January-that Morrow II (sci-fi), Spellforce II (fantasy), Dodge City (Western) and Time After That (Family adventure) are all playing and making money still.

Screw it, I really, really want to re-release The Next Dimension (revamped I guess since I don't have ti saved anywhere) next May and just awe you guys with my powerful blockbuster slate (what with that, GFI, and Nirvana...3 possible 300m+ candidates), but I don't know what these films are:Divisions (May 2)Uncharted (May 23)Our City (May 30)What are these films and their genres? Please tell me ASAP because TND will work best for a May release and I won't put it in June since I have sci-fi actioneer War Code (which is just bombs-away-crazy shit like always) nor in July because I expect big things from Nirvana.

Crap, really wanted the July 18 slot for my big original movie. I'll just move it forward a week.

May 9: The Flash. Superhero movie directed by Shawn Levy.

June 20: Booster Gold. Superhero movie directed by Duncan Jones.

July 11: The Last Six. $200M Brad Bird original fantasy action movie following mythological gods and goddesses.

Edited by Blankments

Screw it, I really, really want to re-release The Next Dimension (revamped I guess since I don't have ti saved anywhere) next May and just awe you guys with my powerful blockbuster slate (what with that, GFI, and Nirvana...3 possible 300m+ candidates), but I don't know what these films are:Divisions (May 2)Uncharted (May 23)Our City (May 30)What are these films and their genres? Please tell me ASAP because TND will work best for a May release and I won't put it in June since I have sci-fi actioneer War Code (which is just bombs-away-crazy shit like always) nor in July because I expect big things from Nirvana.

Divisions is Sci-Fi.

Well Uncharted is so far my only real blockbuster and it's a movie version of the video game. It's kind of Action/Adventure. Along the lines of Indiana Jones I guess.

Our City is a movie from Cayom A/1 as well... it was a well-received animation (Pixar then, but since we have our own studios now that doesn't matter)Two kids build their own city with various toys and it ends up coming to life and they have go to down into it and help their "people" out

May's probably too packed for Next Dimension.

Oh, forgot these.

March 14: The 39 Steps. Adaptation of the play, directorial debut of Simon Pegg.

November 7: Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Abominable Snowman. Part two of the Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson Vs. trilogy.

December 19: A Series of Unfortunate Events. Adaptation directed by Rupert Sanders.

Edited by Blankments

Dang I'm getting too much now....too many requests at once...This is why I don't like donig this part and why I stopped doing part 1.

Then you should have just let me do it instead of volunteering for it lol. I only didn't do it because you'd already said you would.And Blankments continues to try and steal my Liam Neeson power with his silly Chuck Norris team-ups. I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!!!!!! :batman: