Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

"EXCLUSIVE… FRIDAY 2 PM, 8TH UPDATE: Based on matinee projections, The Dark Knight Rises. is looking to open with a gargantuan $80M-85M today (which includes $30.6M from midnights). That’s about even with Marvel’s The Avengers opening Friday of $80.5M."

lol Nikki you learn..

These seem like pretty good numbers. Should be interesting to see how it holds up when actuals come in.As for the movie itself, I thought it was pretty good. Had trouble understanding Bane a few times, but all in all a good close to the trilogy. It was certainly better than any 3rd movie in a superhero series so far, which may not be saying a whole lot considering how awful most of those 3rd movies are, but it still needs to be said.

• Like 2

Oh, only the biggest mass shooting in United States history.

No, no, no. The Virginia Tech shooter killed 32, the Columbine dudes murdered 13, (and, outside the U.S., the anti-Muslim animal in Norway killed, what 70?). I'm sure there were others that don't spring too mind just now.Don't get me wrong: ALL life is sacred and one murder was one too many, but this was not "the worst".
  • Like 1

No, no, no. The Virginia Tech shooter killed 32, the Columbine dudes murdered 13, (and, outside the U.S., the anti-Muslim animal in Norway killed, what 70?). I'm sure there were others that don't spring too mind just now.

Don't get me wrong: ALL life is sacred and one murder was one too many, but this was not "the worst".

The number of casualties makes the incident the largest mass shooting in U.S. history.

http://gma.yahoo.com/colorado-batman-movie-shooting-suspect-phd-student-085940589--abc-news-topstories.html

To the ones who saw the film, who did you guys think were the best?So far, Hathaway, Caine, and Levitt have been getting the most attention.

I thought Hathaway gave the best performance, closely followed by JGL. Both characters were great. I didn't care much for Bane, but I don't blame that on Hardy but all the blame on Nolan.

Levitt, Caine, and Hathaway were outstanding. Bale and Freeman were very good, I actually think these were their best performances in the series. Oldman was fine but he could never top his work in TDK. Hardy was surprisingly unremarkable outside of the fight scenes. Cotillard didn't work.